Yes.  If your child loses a sheet -- or the "dog eats it," -- then by all means, photocopy a friend's sheet (minus their parent/guardian signature, of course) and complete it as intended.  Or, you can download a PDF of the Guide from the column at the right of this page and print out a new one!

Comments are closed.
    Smart Ideas(R) is funded by ComEd customers in compliance with Illinois Public Act 95-0481.